If you’re more than a little obsessed with pumpkin and see autumn as the perfect time to eat all. the. pumpkin. things., this recipe will likely be your bliss.
Pumpkin Spice M&M bark
- Pretzel sticks
- 10 ounces dark chocolate morsels
- 12 ounces white chocolate or white candy melts
- 1 bag Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Orange sugar sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Have your assistant break up roughly 40 pretzel sticks into bite-sized pieces.
- Melt dark chocolate on 50% power in 30-minute increments, until melted.
- Evenly spread dark chocolate over parchment paper.
- While chocolate is still warm, sprinkle with broken pretzels.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool completely.
- Melt white candy melts according to package directions.
- Spread melted white candy over pretzel layer.
- Top with M&Ms and chocolate and orange sprinkles.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool thoroughly.
- When completely cooled, break into small pieces and store in refrigerator. (If you don’t eat it all in one sitting, that is!)