Thank you to Citrus Lane for providing me with this opportunity to review a Citrus Lane gift box. While this post is sponsored, the opinions expressed here are completely my own.
In the year it took us to get pregnant with Katie, I resisted the temptation to buy anything tangible for a baby.
I worried that such a simple act would somehow jinx us.
Over the span of that year, I sat in what would be the nursery, and read a book on pregnancy…the one baby-related thing that I allowed myself to buy.
I’ve had friends tell me that they’ve purchased everything from baby clothes to cribs before they were even pregnant. Their reasoning? That the power of positive thinking would bring them a baby.
And now as I watch the months fly by, I think that there might be something to that.
My dear friend Tonya often talks to me about when…not if…we get pregnant. Her positive thoughts bring me so much peace and often keep me from losing hope.
So, when I was approached to do a giveaway for an amazing Deluxe Shower gift box from Citrus Lane, I threw caution to the wind and agreed.
I thought, at the very least, I would have an opportunity to review a lovely product and share it with one of my readers. At most? It would bring me some positive energy.
When my box arrived, I was swoony over its contents.
I pulled out item after gorgeous item, each more amazing than the previous.
- A super soft SwaddleDesigns Marquisette Swaddle Blanket
- A Pearhead Babyprints Tin (I’ve always wanted to do one of these!)
- The most adorable Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Mitts
- Canopy Cards Baby Love Letter (perfect for capturing one of those small moments!)
- The sweetest Cloud B Sleep Sheep Rattle
- The loveliest Zoe Organics Mommy-to-be Bath Tea
- $50 Minted Gift Card (perfect for those birth announcements!)
To enter, do any or all of the following and leave a separate comment for each to increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this post (you can do this once a day).
- Follow in these small moments on Twitter.
- Like in these small moments on Facebook.
- Follow Citrus Lane on Twitter.
- Like Citrus Lane on Facebook.
- Tweet this giveaway using the hashtag #citruslane.
This giveaway will remain open until September 21st at midnight. I will select at random and announce the winner on September 22nd.