1. There are many kind people in this world.
2. Katie has astonishingly bad morning breath.
3. Sharing a hotel bed with a three-year-old child is equal parts bad idea and effective means of torture.
4. You can, in fact, get sick of eating out.
5. Katie has consumed a steady supply of high fructose corn syrup and hydrogenated oil over the past six days.
6. I don’t handle death well.
7. You probably can’t run out of tears. I’ve tested this out this week.
8. Three cups of coffee each morning is my new minimum.
9. Babies don’t always smell good.
10. Craig and I need a will.
11. Never travel without nail clippers when you have children.
12. Always overpack.
13. I am eternally grateful that my grandmother insisted that she teach me how to wash my panties in the sink.
14. I’m not young anymore.
15. Pack way more diapers than you think you could possibly use.
16. Hotels are the perfect place for Play Doh.